Wednesday, March 21, 2012

TOM LEATHEREWOOD...PASO ROBLES,CA...INTERNET STALKER


I have an internet stalker following me around online. I have written about him before. His name is Tom Leatherwood and he lives in Paso Robles, CA not too far from me in San Luis Obispo. He is a so called solid citizen in his community and a success in business. He owns an aviation company and properties in Paso Robles, and is second in command at the local Rotary Club. For all intense and purposes he appears to be totally legitimate. He is a christian, according to his own words, but seems to have missed the part about Thou Shalt Not Judge, because judge is what he does, and I am his target. I will post below Tom Leatherwood's own words from September 2011, which he sent to my fb account as evidence. I do not know this man, and have never met him on any occasion. I am not, nor have I ever been friends with him on fb or anywhere else. He decided, some time ago, to learn all he could about me and then email me about what he thought, and to tell me how much research he put into the subject of Bobby Jameson.

Tom Leatherwood to Bobby Jameson on facebook messages...

(Tom) Being on the internet is a waste of time for you. MUch less facebook. Ive seen some sniveling whining morons in my life but you take the cake. Ive listened to your whining, read your internet crap and all i have to say is that you get narcissist of the world award. Youve spent your life whining about all the fame and money your "talent" couldnt provide and im sick of it. Face reality. You didnt have it. You just didnt HAVE it. Get it through your head. THATS WHY IT DIDN'T HAPPEN FOR YOU. NO ONE TOOK YOUR IDEAS AND MADE THEM PAY OFF! Anymore then you could. Facebook isnt a place for whining and boo hooing about all the fame you couldnt create, that you didnt deserve. Get a life. While you can. IF you can. Its doubtful.
Stop the pity party. It sickening to listen to. Ive been watching and listening to your crap the last year and tried to be christian in my thoughts. Ive kept my council and talked to people that profess to know you and have finally hit the wall. Get OVER yourself.
Your NOT Jesus Christ, and your NOT Bob Dylan and nobody gives a shiit. And believe it or not, this advice comes to you in all sincerity.
Your a human being and your Gods child. Start acting like it.
Good luck.

44 minutes later...Bobby Jameson to Tom Leatherwood

Well you punk ass mother fucker....anytime shit head...any fucking time you want......Bobby

30 minutes later...Tom Leatherwood to Bobby Jameson
Spoken like a true phsycopath. And then what? Your going to beat me up? For telling you what your friends won't? And what will that change? It's about GROWING UP "Bobby". "punk ass mo fo"? Shithead? I havent heard those since about 1960? What you got from me was good advice, what you do with it is your business. Adios

29 minutes later...Bobby Jameson to Tom Leatherwood
You are an arrogant fake Christian Tom...and yes I will kick the living shit out of you......I'm right down the hill asshole in SLO....

The above was the first communication I received from Tom Leatherwood in September of 2011 on my fb profile message account. I posted it on my blog soon after it happened and figured that was that, but not so. Yesterday, Monday March 19, 2012, I found a new set of comments on a photo album of mine on my fb music page from Tom Leatherwood, which means he has been following me for many more months....those comments are posted below.

Tom Leatherwood (comment on Bobby Jameson music page)

The real point is that people promote music and people BUY music that is good and that they like. It behooves the promoters to PROMOTE and therefore PROFIT from that endeavor. When that DOESNT happen its not a conspiracy to keep a talented composer/promoter down and broke. People that DON'T make the big time either get on with their lives and make something of them or wallow in self pity and waste it.
Saturday at 10:43pm · Like · 1 (tom liked his own comment)

Tom Leatherwood (second comment)
Tell yourself your a victim often enough and you end up believing it.,,,

It is clear that Tom Leatherwood doesn't like me and doesn't care for any of my work or written history. He is convinced that he knows best and believes he has the right, if not a christian duty, to tell me what he thinks. All I want is for Tom Leatherwood to back off and leave me alone. I accept that his opinion of me is thoroughly negative, but will continue to make a public issue of his seeming obsession with me as long as he persists in harassing me. I am posting this information publicly so others who may know Tom Leatherwood will gain a fuller understanding of who he really is.

17 comments:

  1. I especially liked the "Tom likes his own comment" part. Pretty much sums it up, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Block him, that'll piss him off...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received this comment as an email regarding this post and was authorized by the person who wrote it to add it to the comment section


    Bobby
    your writing made me look hard at what Ive done with my life and also at all my questions about success and failure...Unless someone puts themselves out there and lives on the edge the way you did they cannot appreciate what it takes
    .
    Its one thing to get up in the morning and do something because someone tells tells you what to do and gives you money. Its a whole other matter to work your ass off doing what you think is right.

    The art world and music world are fickle at best...who knows what people respond to ?
    Trying to figure it out just drives me nuts.

    The only thing that one can do is pick a path and follow it.


    Your work stands on its own.
    It is damn good stuff . No one can take that away from you.

    Your writing about your life is also damn good and your life is one that needed to be written about.
    I think you can see the quality of your life in the quality of your writing.
    It was extraordinary and Im glad you are a survivor and that you have put yourself out there so that I and others can know about it.

    Nothing else matters.


    This ended up being an email as I am not good at the blogging deal...you can post it if you want or you can ignore it ...its just stuff I had to write

    Ed H

    ReplyDelete
  4. spot on with this write-up, i like the way you discuss the things. i'm impressed, i must say. i'll probably be back again to read more. thanks for sharing this with us.

    Lee Shin
    www.trendone.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Bobby,
    I have been laughing and crying along with you all while I read your story. It is rare that a person can open up and share such RAW and PAINFUL memories. And yes, they are SO HARD to write, as I am learning as I write of my life and the tragic death/murder of my father at Camarillo. Your life, and my own life, is far more colorful than most people I have ever met in my lifetime. Our stories deserve to be told. I know mine does. And I know yours does as well.
    People like Tom Leatherwood don't matter one bit in the whole scheme of things. But it must be serving him in some way, to downgrade you like he has. I'm sorry to say, but he will likely be the one who will actually go to Hell. I wonder what his real story is? I'm very sure there is one, and he might even turn out to be the evil one. I base those comments on my experiences with a few people. Truly bad people are the ones who say only mean things to people. He said nothing kind to you. He has shown NO goodness whatsoever.
    I do want to clear up one thing, I am reading as much of your blogs I can find, because your writing captures the memories in a way that really engages the reader. Also I have my own story to tell. Lastly, I don't want you to think that I'm an internet stalker. It is the Camarillo memories posted on the other webpage that drew me to your blog/story in the first place. Plus I'm now retired and disabled and have little to occupy my time, so I have to find my own times of enjoyment.
    Most humbly,
    Phyllis Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm, I made the mistake of befriending him on facebook. I just blocked him and was curious, then saw this. Mental illness, alcohol or a mix of both. Strange person. Dose not spread Love and Joy, Not Christian!More like a Dark Fallen Angel. Just a warning, if you like cruel, Evil, Spirited beings Tom Leatherwood is it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sad commentary...if anyones gotten this far...that entire diatribe was Jamesons imagination going crazy...most of it made up and without ANY merit at all....and much of it a total lie...like a lot of his rantings and ravings...I finally had to unfriend him and tried to give him some advice but he was past seeing things in a real life sense....Hes' gone now but this ridiculous posting lives on forever...anyone that knows me even a LITTLE bit knows Im not capable of that kind of activity. Stalking? No...a couple of "heads up" about letting go of the past...which was a waste of time....Hes gone now and I wont beat up the dead...Sad that he couldnt find some peace with his life...RIP Tom Leatherwood

    ReplyDelete
  8. The absolute last word on this....Jameson was cultivating a Jesus like appearance....long flowing hair and beard....emaciated face...then posting piks of him...and piks of Jesus as the modern world views him which is far from accurate....then hed post Jesus pictures next to his....obviously making a comparison which I think in his mind was a place he was going...the last straw and what finally made me try to talk to him in real world terms....and move on...So watch out who you befriend on the internet....it could come back to haunt you in ways you wont see coming...adios forever...

    ReplyDelete
  9. The two comments above are from the great Tom Leatherwood himself. If you don't believe he is great, then just ask him.

    Tom has been a troll on the Internet for a long time. For some reason he feels the need to put down others probably in order to elevate himself. His charming personality has gotten him booted off of countless forums especially in the aviation community. Everyone knows Tom.

    There is also a lot of speculation about what may cause his behavior. Drinking is one possibility but being bipolar is a strong second. Personally I think it's a combination of the two and a lot more.

    Tom has attacked so many people from the safety of sitting in front of his computer yet he will never understand just how evil and unscrupulous he is.

    It is sad really.

    I wonder if he was picked on as a kid and this is why he feels the need to do this to others.

    I'm not sure why I have given him such thought as he certainly isn't worth it. It's kind of like wondering what goes on in the mind of a pedophile or a serial killer. How does someone get to the place where they think it's okay act so violently against others?

    Trying to make sense of, or to understand, the mind of someone like Tom Leatherwood is futile at best except for a Psychologist maybe. Although I bet he would give the psychologist a run for their money!

    Unfortunately, we have to put up with bottom feeders like Tom Leatherwood in life and especially on the Internet. Like a cockroach Tom runs and hides in the daylight.

    A sad pitiful excuse of a human being but I take solace in the fact that karma or his God, whatever that may be, will take care of Tom Leatherwood when he meets his ultimate demise. Until then let's keep the spotlight on him and spread the word about him and those just like him.

    The internet is a great place for cockroaches like Tom but it is also a great place for those like us who have gotten to know him and to spread the word.

    The more exposure he receives the more others will understand his true nature. Sad and pitiful he is but that is no excuse to accept his reprehensible behavior.

    Shine the light and spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG THAT WAS MY REACTION THAT HE WAS BIPOLAR I WISH I WOULD HAVE KNOWN THIS BEFORE I CAME IN CONTACT WITH HIM

      Delete
    2. Can confirm that this is certainly who Tom Leatherwood is. His success in a niche business was nothing more than luck, but he's absolutely convinced he's the greatest man to ever live. He's nothing more than a drunken bully, however. Voicemails with drunken slurring and texts with the ramblings of a lunatic are common with him. He's FAR to the left on the intelligence curve. In fact, he's probably the stupidest person I've ever met, and a conversation with him about any topic other than aviation will quickly reveal that.

      Delete
  10. All I can say is I had a recent personal exsperience and I believe he is mentally wrong and I have never said that about anyone he is in his 70s and talks about being with a 23 year old woman intimately while on a date with a grown woman he is dillusional

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "unknown" you had NO "personal experience and know ZERO about any of this...idiot

      Delete
  11. I think it's a bit tasteless to post stuff like Leatherhead did AFTER BOBBY's DEATH.

    This from someone who used to tease Bobby a little when he was alive.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The people that "followed" Bobby are as deluded as he was...none of them...nor did he...know anything about me...if you doubt my words...listen to his music...Roagulator? im sorry...it wasnt MY fault he wasted his life..never accomplished anything or made a living..self pity and drugs did their worst...and he died living with his mother in a trailer park...all very sad...all of you that post this crap about me, know NOTHING about me...its all hyperbole and nonsense... get a life.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting how all these so called pals of his post their nonsense "anonymously"
    cowards

    ReplyDelete